Chick-fil-A Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich  » Food  »
  • The egg square, while not quite as large as the egg squares used by McDonald's, tasted good too and I enjoy eating the egg portion of this sandwich as much as I enjoyed the bacon

• by GenesisOne

Chick-fil-A Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich is one that I had once and I might have again. Unlike McDonald’s, Chick-fil-A actually has decent bacon and so the bacon that is used on this sandwich offers a good flavor and was cooked well, at least the one time that I ordered this sandwich it was.

The bacon, I was told, is

smoked, and that is an added plus.

The egg square, while not quite as large as the egg squares used by McDonald’s, tasted good too and I enjoy eating the egg portion of this sandwich as much as I enjoyed the bacon.

The American cheese was not as noticeable in taste, but it was alright.

Personally, I could do with ...

• or without the cheese.

The biscuit that all this rests in between and on was very soft and flaky and offered a good flavor as well.

All in all, it really is not a bad breakfast sandwich at all.

McDonald’s McGriddle is most certainly superior, but that is because instead of a biscuit, they use maple-filled pancakes to hold the

contents of the sandwich.

Of course, I will not eat the McGriddle with the bacon because the bacon stinks.

The McGriddle I am referring to is the one with the sausage.

However, if I ever have a real taste for a flavorful breakfast sandwich with bacon, I will likely come back and order this sandwich again.

It was really very well prepared!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272109844500730/k2311a0921/9.21.09