Clinique All About Eyes Rich cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am glad to share my extremely positive experience with Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream, which was the first eye cream that really helped me
  • First thing about this cream that I like, it’s fragrance-free
  • The biggest problem I used to have about other eye creams was slow or bad absorbing
  • But moreover, after the first month of using I have noticed that finally all the small wrinkles under my eyes are almost gone

• by Masssko

I am glad to share my extremely positive experience with Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream, which was the first eye cream that really helped me!

Apart from usual reasons for using eye cream, like aging, dark under eye circles, dry skin etc. , I have some more. Namely, my allergy always makes my eyes itchy and scratchy, so I have to moisturize the around-eye skin permanently, to prevent wrinkles and drying. All the eye creams I have tried before only

have given me more additional problems, like skin irritation, oily skin or even allergy.

The Clinique All About Eyes Rich cream was a real discovery for me. I have got a small container of this eye cream as a bonus for buying another Clinique product. My container is 7 ml/0.

21oz. As I have found later 15ml/0. 5oz costs about $50, so I was quite lucky I could test the product for free before buying it.

First thing about this cream that I like, it’s fragrance-free. In fact there is very-very delicate smell of natural almond, but nearly unremarkable. The cream is not white, but more like ivory color.

Both facts indicate that there is not much chemical additives inside. Second, it’s very economical. Every time You need just a tiny bit of cream to apply to all the area around eyes.

In fact I use my 7ml container for 2 months nearly every day and have still a half of it ...

• Clinique All About Eyes Rich cream
      left. Third, You can use this cream morning and night. I personally apply this in the morning to protect eye skin during the day.

The biggest problem I used to have about other eye creams was slow or bad absorbing. I even had to delete some amount of cream to apply my makeup. Clinique eye cream absorbs just in minutes! After 10-15 minutes I can do my makeup without problems.

Positive results of using this cream were obvious for me. Shiny

eyes, fresh look and smooth, young moisturized skin. But moreover, after the first month of using I have noticed that finally all the small wrinkles under my eyes are almost gone.

Even dark shadows under my eyes(which is my permanent problem) have become much lighter and unnoticeable. I enjoy using this cream. I really have a feeling that it diminishes my problem and makes me a bit more beautiful every day.

I will give this product 8 points. It deserves 10, but the price is quite depressing for a student =)

Clinique All About Eyes Rich cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312109844470730/k2311a0921/9.21.09