Tide  » Housewares  »
  • I finally bought some Tide to wash my clothes and I love it
  • I have the powder laundry detergent and I think it is the best laundry detergent
  • I bought a really big box of Tide so it should last a really long time

• by Brooke

I always knew tide was a good product but could never afford it. I finally bought some Tide to wash my clothes and I love it.

I have the powder laundry detergent and I think it is the best laundry detergent.

I bought

a really big box of Tide so it should last a really long time.

My favorite thing about Tide is the scent.

It smells so good and makes all of your clothes smell good.

I think it is a really good product for anyone that is living with smokers or if you are a smoker.

When someone smokes it can really make your clothes smell like cigarettes.

I love using this Tide because it takes away the scent of the nasty cigarettes and makes the clothes ...

• Tide
      smell good.

Plus Tide cleans all of the clothes good, removes all the stains and makes your clothes smell great.

Tide is long lasting, cleans clothes well, smells great and is overall a great product.

Tide is a little expensive which would be

my only complaint but overall it is well worth it.

I plan on continuing to buy Tide as long as I have the money to buy tide, so if I can afford it I will continue to buy Tide.

I highly recommend Tide.

Tide
Cathy says :

I agree with you completely. I love tide. Cost is a little more than I would like but I love how it cleans my clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532109844330730/k2311a0921/9.21.09