Pert Plus shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how my hair smells after I wash with Pert Plus
  • Pert Plus lathers up really good, smells amazing, doesn't dry my hair out or make it oily and is a decent price
  • It's not the best or my favorite shampoo but overall I would recommend it
  • I think it is a good shampoo for certain people and other people will find better shampoos
  • You should try pert plus because it is definitely worth trying

• by Brooke

I have used the shampoo Pert Plus a couple of different times. My favorite thing about this shampoo is the scent.

It smells refreshing, clean, and good.

I love how my hair smells after I wash with Pert Plus.

I also like this shampoo because it doesn’t make my hair oily or

dry.

The hair on the top of my head tends to get oily, especially with certain shampoos so I have to be careful with which shampoos I use.

The ends of my hair didn’t dry out with Pert Plus.

You only need a small quantity to wash your hair.

Pert Plus lathers ...

• up really good, smells amazing, doesn’t dry my hair out or make it oily and is a decent price.

While I admit it is not my favorite shampoo it is worth trying, especially for the price of this product.

Pert Plus comes in a green bottle and a decent size bottle.

So

Pert Plus is long lasting, smells good, and a good shampoo overall.

It’s not the best or my favorite shampoo but overall I would recommend it.

I think it is a good shampoo for certain people and other people will find better shampoos.

You should try pert plus because it is definitely worth trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312109844310730/k2311a0921/9.21.09