Phoenix Longue Casino
5948 Auburn Boulevard, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
  • Only one thing that keeps me interesting with Phoenix Longue is the ease of getting comps
  • This poses a regular problem for me that when waiting for a seat I do not have any thing to do
  • Phoenix Longue casino is definitely not my favorite but neither do I hate this place

• by surehelp

Phoenix Longue casino at the out skirts of Sacramento was not one of my favorite and frequently visited places for playing poker. In fact I do not like very much the playing atmosphere there. Only one thing that keeps me interesting with Phoenix Longue is the ease of getting comps. But again they never give comps that are of high value.

But getting something was easy at this place. At Phoenix Longue casino they had only a dozen of tables there. Also only poker games are seen at their pit.

This poses a regular problem for me that when waiting for a seat

I do not have any thing to do. Only past time is to go to their kitchen and have some thing. But the prices at Phoenix Longue were not very low when compared to prices at other casinos.

The prices here are more sync with prices of regular restaurants. What I have seen with my experiences with different casinos is that the food inside common restaurants inside casinos should be cheaper than regular restaurants in the locality. So I always wait for the comps to have food from Phoenix Longue.

The taste of the food was fine but I did not feel any ...

• specialty over the menu at Phoenix Longue. But they do serve dishes in good quantities that sharing will be a good option. On the available tables, there were different types of poker except for Omaha and Stud.

The main business was as usual Texas hold ‘em but in that too cash games were starting only from $4-8 limit hold ‘em. The no limit hold ‘em was also starting from two dollar only. This was not fair because most of the casinos now have no limit tables from one dollar blind.

Even though there were many limitations like these at Phoenix Longue for enjoying

with small bank rolls, still I would not call it a place to be avoided. Whenever I have slightly upper or medium bank rolls I still used to visit Phoenix Longue casino mainly due to the fact that play becomes sometimes very loose here. Fishes were easy to spot especially at $4-8 ring games.

The dealers and service personnel were a friendly lot and they some times recognize players personally. Also the waiting list and seating were neatly maintained. The drinks at Phoenix Longue was moderately priced and there were very nice cocktails drinks to enjoy.

Phoenix Longue casino is definitely not my favorite but neither do I hate this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482109844250730/k2311a0921/9.21.09