Excedrin Migraine
  • I love how not only does Excedrin Migraine work to aleviate my migraines, but it's also a great general pain reliever
  • In my opinion, Excedrin Migraine is a very effective pain reliever and I am happy with how well it works for me
  • I recommend Excedrin Migraine to any who suffers from migraine headaches

• by mom1

Prescription migraine headache medication come with lots of side effects. I have been getting migraine headaches for as long as I can remember. The pounding pain, light sensitivity and nausea are indescribable and unrelenting. When I get a migraine, all I can do is try and sit or lie still, because any movement sets off more pain and more nausea.

Prescription medications have so many side effects, I often wonder what’s worse - the actual migraine, or the side effects of the prescription medication. I am so happy that I came across Excedrin Migraine. This unbelievably effective medication works so well, that I actually start feeling better within about 45 minutes after taking it.

As soon

as I feel a migraine coming on, I take two tablets of the Excedrin Migraine and wait for my headache to subside. Sometimes it won’t get rid of the headache completely, but for me, the relief I get from Excedrin Migraine is 100% better than if I didn’t take it. What really helps for me is after I take the Excedrin Migraine, I drink a cup of strong coffee, because the caffeine in the coffee helps with headache pain.

Caffeine is also an active ingredient in Excedrin also. I get sort of jittery if I drink coffee with my Excedrin Migraine, but if I just take it without the coffee, I’m fine, and I don’t notice any adverse ...

• reactions or side effects.

I love how not only does Excedrin Migraine work to aleviate my migraines, but it’s also a great general pain reliever.

When I have other body aches or pains, it works just as well. I hurt my back lifting a big box one time, and the pain was pretty bad. I don’t know if I pulled a muscle, or what, but I figured if the Excedrin Migraine worked so well on my migraines, I would give it a try on my backache.

Sure enough, it started working after about a half hour, and I was able to move around again without the pain. In my opinion, Excedrin Migraine is a very effective pain reliever

and I am happy with how well it works for me. This medication allows me to get on with my day, on those occasions that I suffer from migraines.

I recommend Excedrin Migraine to any who suffers from migraine headaches. However, don’t take Excedrin Migraine unless you first talk to your doctor of healtcare provider. Just because Excedrin Migraine is available without a prescription, it doesn’t mean that this medication is safe for your situation and it could even be contraindicated with other medications that you’re taking.

Don’t assume that your headaches are true migraines until your doctor diagnosis actual migraine. You should report any severe or sudden headache should be immediately reported to your healtcare provider, doctor or hospital.

Excedrin Migraine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262109844240730/k2311a0921/9.21.09