Simply Ageless Foundation by CoverGirl  » Health  »
  • I find that CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation makeup covers my blemishes so good, that to me, it performs like a foundation that cost much more, or a foundation makeup that I would find a the department store cosmetics counter
  • My problem with foundation makeup is that although they all seem to go on smoothly, and give me adequate blemish coverage for a little while, they then seem to either migrate into the lines of my skin, or just wear off
  • I love how the color blends well with my complexion, and this foundation always looks good with any other makeup that I'm wearing
  • Another think that I like about CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation is that I can buy it easily at a variety of stores
  • I highly recommend CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation makeup to anyone who wants a high quality foundation that covers facial blemishes well and has lots of staying power

• by mom1

I find that CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation makeup covers my blemishes so good, that to me, it performs like a foundation that cost much more, or a foundation makeup that I would find a the department store cosmetics counter. I have used CoverGirl cosmetics for many years, and I am happy to say that this foundation makeup is a high quality base makeup, and it works extremely well for me. I’m not happy with the large pores that I have on my face.

I even have a small scar on my face, which really isn’t too noticeable, but I do like to cover it. My problem with foundation makeup is that although they all seem to go on smoothly, and give me adequate blemish coverage for a little while, they

then seem to either migrate into the lines of my skin, or just wear off.

If I don’t get just the right oil free foundation, my skin will look oily after a couple of hours. CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation glides on my face and it covers very well.

I love how the color blends well with my complexion, and this foundation always looks good with any other makeup that I’m wearing.

Another think that I like about CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation is that I can buy it easily at a variety of stores.

I don’t have to buy it at a department store cosmetics counter. The foundation makeup never makes my skin look cakey and the makeup doesn’t turn orange on my face.

I love how it stays true ...

• to it’s color and it lasts for many hours. When I wear this foundation, I’m always surprised when I look in the mirror, expecting to touch up my makeup, and then after looking at my face, realizing that I don’t need to reapply it, or touch it up.

I don’t even need to powder my face. I notice that with many other foundations, I have to powder my fact after only a couple of hours, because my face looks greasy already.

This foundation really keeps the oily look at bay, and keeps my skin looking fresh. I also really love the fact that it minimizes the look of my facial pores.

To me, there’s nothing that looks more unpleasant on my face than large pores on my nose.

This foundation almost seems like it closes my pores too.

As my skin gets older, I find that CoverGirl Simply Ageless helps give my skin a youthful appearance by always remaining fresh looking and never looking too heavy on my face. I highly recommend CoverGirl Simply Ageless foundation makeup to anyone who wants a high quality foundation that covers facial blemishes well and has lots of staying power.

This foundation, to me, works like a very high end base makeup that you would likely find at a department store instead of either a drug store or a grocery store. CoverGirl is a name I trust in makeup because it has been around for many years, and I have used many CoverGirl products in the past and have been pleased with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342109844230730/k2311a0921/9.21.09