Max Factor false lash mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm not a huge make up fan, not that I think I'm the most beautiful person in the world and don't need it - I just prefer the more natural look
  • I decided to spend some money on make up and invested in this max factor false lash effect mascara
  • I was pleasantly surprised find this for just under £7, which I thought was very reasonable
  • I chose the black/brown as it's the colour I tend to buy anyway so I like to stick with what I know
  • I would find it difficult to return to some other brands of mascara after trying this, as I love the effect it creates with my lashes

• by hollyoaker75

I’m not a huge make up fan, not that I think I’m the most beautiful person in the world and don’t need it - I just prefer the more natural look.

However I had a rather posh party coming up and I realised that the mascara I did have was getting rather clumpy and really not fit to be applied anywhere near my eye area!

I don’t wear a lot of make up as it is but for special occasions I do tend to focus on highlighting my eyes.

My lashes are

quite long and dark, however, when I am out for a special evening I reach for the mascara.

I decided to spend some money on make up and invested in this max factor false lash effect mascara. I am usually prefer maybelline but heard good reports about this and always felt max factor was a little on the expensive side on what I wanted to spend on make up. I was pleasantly surprised find this for just under £7, which I thought was very reasonable.

This false lash effect mascara comes in 2 main colours - black, and brown/black, and there is also a waterproof edition of this product as well.

I chose the black/brown as it’s the colour I tend to buy anyway so I like to stick with what I know!

The product itself is quite plump, but not too bulky to pop in your handbag. This plump shape however resembles the fat thick brush that is inside.

I found this mascara extremely easy to apply. It felt very light on my lashes and gave them a true ‘false lash effect’. My lashes looked like they had extended ...

• Max Factor false lash mascara
      but naturally long at the same time and didn’t have a fake look at all. The thing I am impressed with is you don’t ned to apply a lot as a few strokes on upper and lower lashes seems to be enough to create an effect.

Because you don’t need much I think this product will last me quite a while, making it good value for money.

Although I opted for the brown/black colour, I didn’t notice any difference in the colour from my old all black mascara’s.

The mascara is easy to

remove at night, and I found that there was no smudges under my eyes during the day.

All in all, I am extremely impressed with this mascara, and would honestly say that it is one of the best mascara’s I have used. I would find it difficult to return to some other brands of mascara after trying this, as I love the effect it creates with my lashes. I feel that it leaves them looking natural but long and fluttery at the same time. I great buy, especially when bought for a more reasonable price on amazon.

Anna says :

re : I would find it difficult to return to some other brands of mascara after trying this, as I love the effect it creates with my lashes
Everyone should feel beautiful , but to be honest not every day we have glowing skin and great lashes so….Putting a mascara as MaxFactor you will have perfect long lasting lashes for your evenings , dinners and special moments and still looking natural ofcourse .

Anna says :

its a good investment because of the quality of the product its very good by the way and this mascara can last all day long ,keeping your lashes on the top .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312109844100730/k2311a0921/9.21.09