Dilbert Comic Strip
  • As the years have gone on my favorite cartoons have changed, recently I re-discovered the comic Dilbert

• by Emily
      I have always been a fan of the comic section of the paper. When I was a child I used to always pull out the comics in every Sunday’s paper and read my

favorites. As the years have gone on my favorite cartoons have changed, recently I re-discovered the comic Dilbert. Dilbert is about a guy working in an office and the many minor office mishaps ...

• that occur to him along the way. When I was younger the comic didn’t translate very well, now that I am older and know what it is like to work in an office
        environment I can appreciate it much more and get a lot of the humor I didn’t before. This comic is hilarious for working people who are stuck in a cube all day. Brilliant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17210884400931/k2311a0821/8.21.06