VIP’s Gourmet Catering  » Business  »
Calgary, Alberta
  • I recently attended an event that was catered, and I was very impressed with both the food and the servers
  • I find that catering companies differ widely in both quality of food and service, and this one, catered by VIP’s Gourmet Catering, from Calgary, Alberta, was one of the best I have ever experienced
  • This was definitely the case when the staff was impeccably trained and groomed for the job
  • The desserts were also delicious and extensive in variety
  • I would recommend using this company for any of your catering needs

• by Jessie Bahrey

I recently attended an event that was catered, and I was very impressed with both the food and the servers. I find that catering companies differ widely in both quality of food and service, and this one, catered by VIP’s Gourmet Catering, from Calgary, Alberta, was one of the best I have ever experienced.

The event I was attending was a business, corporate event, and the features that set this catered event apart from many others was, for me, the professionalism of the employees of VIP’s Gourmet Catering. Most catering companies have their staff dressed

in appropriate, dressed-up clothing, but I find that very often, the exterior is deceiving- the staff looks professional, but are anything but. I have seen servers behaving as if they were working in a fast-food establishment. The servers and other staff at this event behaved and spoke in a completely efficient, friendly but still formal manner. There was never a moment, that I saw, of anything being spilled without a quick clean-up, and this was done completely inconspicuously. No table, dish, bowl or platter was ever even close to empty without being refilled, and ...

• any requests were handled quickly. This was definitely the case when the staff was impeccably trained and groomed for the job.

The food was great too; even though the setting was casual and the theme was an outdoor barbeque, it was anything but hamburgers and hot dogs. There were items on the barbeques that I would never have thought could be barbecued, including vegetables of all varieties, and meats like pork, lamb, chicken, and even ethnic and exotic choices like Indian and Asian done on the grill. The food was all prepared perfectly, and we

could choose how well done or rare we wished our meat to be cooked. The salads, far from being your basic green, potato or pasta salads, were wonderful and represented types of cuisines from all over the world. The desserts were also delicious and extensive in variety.

The event that was catered by VIP’s Gourmet Catering was the best catering experience I have had. The staff was professional and efficient, the food was great, and they made the event a truly memorable experience. I would recommend using this company for any of your catering needs.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412109843950630/k2311a0921/9.21.09