Great Value: Microwave Extra Butter Popcorn  » Food  »
  • Although this is not really the most delicious popcorn I have ever had, I still enjoyed Walmart's brand of popcorn and I definitely enjoyed paying less since it is a Walmart product
  • I probably will purchase it again and I do recommend it if you are looking for a relatively buttery popcorn that offers up a generous portion

• by GenesisOne

Great Value: Microwave Extra Butter Popcorn is pretty delectable, although I was certainly hoping for a somewhat stronger butter coating over the popcorn than what I tasted. I could most certainly taste the butter, but when something reads “extra butter”, I really expect for my taste buds to be inundated with intense butter flavor.

I cannot say that happened, but, nonetheless, I still managed to enjoy the popcorn even though my hopes had been set a little high.

This popcorn can still be addicting too and I find that once I start eating the popcorn, I have a difficult time stopping.

The popcorn has a rich aroma too ...

• and the aroma as it is popping really my taste buds ready for a real treat.

Although this is not really the most delicious popcorn I have ever had, I still enjoyed Walmart’s brand of popcorn and I definitely enjoyed paying less since it is a Walmart product.

Plus, this popcorn is just about

as good as a lot of the other popcorn products out there.

It really is not that easy to find popcorn that is a real rich treat to eat.

I probably will purchase it again and I do recommend it if you are looking for a relatively buttery popcorn that offers up a generous portion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272109843940630/k2311a0921/9.21.09