Equate Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief Non Drowsy Day Time  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I prefer products that offer lasting relief because I really do not like taking this medicine in the first place, so the less often I have to take more, the better

• by GenesisOne

Equate Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief Non Drowsy Day Time is not what I would call a bad product really, but I have used better cold and flu relief medicines in the past. I did indeed enjoy some relief with this product, though.

I felt a reduction is congestion so I could breathe a little easier and I also did not cough as hard

or as often.

Also, to this product’s credit, it is indeed a non drowsy product.

I was able to take it a couple of times during the day and each time and neither time did I end up feeling tired or sleepy.

I remained alert - at least, as alert as I could be while not feeling all that well.

Another nice ...

• thing about this product is that while it contains many of the same ingredients as the name brand competitors, it comes at a lower price.

Thus, I still get a reasonably good quality product at an attractive price.

Will I purchase it again? I probably will not.

Although I did feel better after using this product, it did not have very strong

lasting strength, it seemed.

I would feel better for a couple of hours, but then the relief would seem to weaken and I would have to wait a while before I could take more.

I prefer products that offer lasting relief because I really do not like taking this medicine in the first place, so the less often I have to take more, the better!

joyce perusse says :

What are the possible side effects of the ingredients?

Joanna says :

hi,

Like many other medications side effects range in intensity from dizziness and headaches to organ damage and bleeding. If you are worried about the side effects that may come with this medication, particularly in relation tot other medications that you maybe taking, I would consult a physician before taking it.

When I was younger, I took whatever medication promised the best results and there have been many times that I have suffered from side effects. It is definitely worth consulting your doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262109843830630/k2311a0921/9.21.09