Nintendo Super Mario Galaxy Backpack  » Other  »
  • I think it is a very appealing backpack and I could not resist purchasing it and adding it to my Mario merchandise and memorabilia collection
  • If you have a child that loves Mario, I would highly recommend this colorful yet comfortable and sturdy backpack
  • I know that I would have gotten a real kick out of something like this if I would have gotten it as a kid

• by GenesisOne

Nintendo Super Mario Galaxy Backpack is something that I find to be really cool. I sure wish I had something like this when I was going to school! This backpack basically uses the same artwork that was used on the cover of the video game case for the hit Nintendo Wii title: Super Mario Galaxy.

Set against a deep and vast space

backdrop that is colored a deep, dark blue with twinkling stars, a hungry black hole and the first level of the video game, we see Mario racing forward, recently shot from a star ring.

The title of the game rests in front of a planet near the top.

It is a very rich and colorful backpack that really stands out.

The backpack ...

• has a red border and the backside of it is black.

I think it is a very appealing backpack and I could not resist purchasing it and adding it to my Mario merchandise and memorabilia collection.

From what I can tell, the bag itself seems to be pretty sturdy, yet comfortable.

I think the bag would be able to hold quite a

few books easily.

If you have a child that loves Mario, I would highly recommend this colorful yet comfortable and sturdy backpack.

I know that I would have gotten a real kick out of something like this if I would have gotten it as a kid.

Heck, I still get a kick out of stuff like this and I am an adult now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122109843710630/k2311a0921/9.21.09