Yellow UHU Glue Stick
  • I have the Yellow UHU Glue Stick in my desk at work and have an excellent experience using it
  • I really like it and I think it is just terrific
  • The first problem is how do I use glue without having my hands get dirty and/or stick
  • I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of 10

• by reviewer42

I have the Yellow UHU Glue Stick in my desk at work and have an excellent experience using it. Please let me share this experience with you.

I would like to start this review by telling you about its design. I really like it and I think it is just terrific! Why? Because this glue stick is not designed as a regular glue tube.

The Yellow UHU Glue Stick

looks more like a big cylinder-shaped lipstick. I have found this to be a brilliant design, because from my experience this solves two of the most annoying problems with using glue.

The first problem is how do I use glue without having my hands get dirty and/or stick? With this glu stick this is not a problem.

The glue is not a liquid but comes in a hard form.

• Plus there is no direct contact between it and my hands. I was able to use the Yellow UHU Glue Stick with really no need to clean my hands afterwards!

>From my own experience I can clearly see how well this glue stick solves another problem as well: how do I manage to spread a thin, equal layer of glue on various surfaces?

I have found the Yellow UHU

Glue Stick to do a good job in this respect too! I just press it gently against the surface of the body I want to glue and that’s it!

I really think that the Yellow UHU Glue Stick is easy to use, effective, light and solves the problems mentioned above very elegantly! I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122109843470530/k2311a0921/9.21.09