Post-it Notes for Office use
  • I have used them several times to leave notes to my colleagues and have found this to be a positive experience
  • I think this is great because it means that they hold each other tightly together and yet removing one Post-it from the pack is very easy
  • I highly recommend them and will give a rating of 10 out of a maximum 10

• by reviewer42

I have the Post-it Notes in the office at work. I have used them several times to leave notes to my colleagues and have found this to be a positive experience. Please let me share this experience with you.

First I would like to review the design of the notes. They are cleverly designed so that the notes are grouped tightly together at one edge.

However, they are completely loose at the other edge.

I think this is great because it means that they hold each other tightly together and yet removing one Post-it from the pack is very easy. Another advantage is the fact the the glue remains effective even after a long time after the production date.

>From my own experience I have found that what makes these notes ...

• such an excellent product is this exact combination of ease of use and efficiency.

For example, I was able to to glue the Post-it Notes to my colleges’ computer screen and keyboard with no problems at all. I have found them to be reliable enough to stick there for many hours.

One thing that does bother me about the the notes we have at work is

the fact that they are quite small. I can hardly write a few sentences on them in small writing. So I think it is unfortunate that we don’t have notes in a bigger size.

>From my experience I have found the Post-it Notes to be easy to use, excellently designed and reliable. I highly recommend them and will give a rating of 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122109843460530/k2311a0921/9.21.09