Glade Citrus Blossom Air Freshener
  • Kindly let me share my experience with you
  • I think that it has a beautiful picture of the citrus fruit, plus a strong bright orange background color
  • I love the way it is painted, as I feel as if its a real world fruit
  • I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of 10

• by reviewer42

We have the Glade Citrus Blossom Air Freshener in the bathroom at work. I have used it and am very happy with this great air freshener. Kindly let me share my experience with you.

Please let us start this review by looking at the air freshener’s design. I think that it has a beautiful picture of the citrus fruit, plus

a strong bright orange background color. I love the way it is painted, as I feel as if its a real world fruit!

I also like the fact that there is a large dent at the top, which fits perfectly for my finger. This makes holding the bottle and spraying the air freshener much easier.

From my own experience I have found ...

• that the Glade Citrus Blossom Air Freshener has a strong and fresh fragrance that is quite pleasant. It is great that this scent is strong enough to absorb unwanted smells. However, the scent is not too strong to be irritating.

Another great advantage is the fact that this air freshener spreads very quickly throughout the room. It takes a very short

period of time, about three seconds, for it to take effect and be felt strongly.

Based on my experience, I can clearly say that I believe the Glade Citrus Blossom Air Freshener is a great product, which is beautifully designed, easy to use and very effective. I highly recommend it and will give it a top-notch rating of 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532109843450530/k2311a0921/9.21.09