Quigley Down Under (Western)  » Movies  »
  • It's definitely a movie I would tell anyone to see, even if they don't normally like watching action films

• by Steve
      I’ve never been a big fan of Westerns so I was reluctant to watch this movie (even though it is set in more modern times). However,

I was actually pleasantly surprised by this film. Tom Selleck is awesome in this movie as his character, Quigley takes on an Australian Land Baron who is trying to kill the aborigines and he has to hide in the outback to keep from getting killed himself. There’s a ton of action in ...

• Quigley Down Under (Western)
      this movie and just the right amount of comedy to keep it light hearted. After seeing it, I remember wanting to travel to Australia just so
      I could see the beautiful landscape for myself and maybe become a sharpshooting cowboy myself. It’s definitely a movie I would tell anyone to see, even if they don’t normally like watching action films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11210884340931/k2311a0821/8.21.06