George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder  » Health  »
  • Though I had been regularly exercising and taking care of my food intake- I was rather impressed when one of my friends reduced weight in a rather healthy way
  • Within a month I have lost nearly 2-3 kilos, but the best part was that I never felt weak or face any kind of side effects
  • In my experience of using it for a month – I not only felt more energized and rejuvenated but also never missed of not taking my one time meal

• by rm002

I am a slightly over weight person and though I don’t look very awful with my extra weight- I always wanted to be slim, trim and healthy. Though I had been regularly exercising and taking care of my food intake- I was rather impressed when one of my friends reduced weight in a rather healthy way. When I asked her about the secret of her weight loss, she told me about George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder. This Life Shake Powder was not only loaded with 130 vital nutrients including vitamins, minerals proteins enzymes and anti- oxidants but also had a healthy low

percentage of glycerin and carbohydrates too. I was highly impressed with this product’s features and immediately decided to get one for myself.

Though George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder came in different flavors, I chose the vanilla favor because with this universally loved flavor nothing would go wrong. This diet shake powder was rather easy to use. I just had to mix the required quantity of the powder in a cup of skimmed milk or water and just drink it. When I tried drinking it for the first time - I was rather skeptical of liking this shake because I felt that since ...

• it was diet shake it might not be very tasty. But after drinking it, I did not find neither too tasty nor too bad. It was just o.k. I started drinking George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder every day in place of one meal and this slowly started showing results. Within a month I have lost nearly 2-3 kilos, but the best part was that I never felt weak or face any kind of side effects.

George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder to me seemed a completely effective and useful product. In my experience of using it for a month

– I not only felt more energized and rejuvenated but also never missed of not taking my one time meal. This diet shake kept me going strong throughout the day and was a great support in helping my in my weight loss goal. George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder provided me all the essential nutrients needed for my body while I was dieting and not only increased my stamina but also kept my hunger pangs satisfied until the next meal.

Priced at $22.41- George Foreman’s Life Shake Powder is a great way to enjoy a high protein low fat fiber rich and healthy shake anywhere anytime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342109843190530/k2311a0921/9.21.09