Aqua Allegoria Laurier-Reglisse by Guerlain perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Aqua Allegoria Laurier-Reglisse by Guerlain is an absolutely amazing, unique perfume and it is really like nothing I've ever smelled in a perfume before
  • I love the combination of bay leaf and licorice, combined with the scents of fresh oranges and flowers
  • It smelled like some kind of delicious orchard
  • I know for a fact that anytime I wear this perfume, I'm going to get compliments and comments
  • Sometimes perfumes smell a little differently on her and the reason for this, I believe is that she only uses small amounts

• by mom1

Aqua Allegoria Laurier-Reglisse by Guerlain is an absolutely amazing, unique perfume and it is really like nothing I’ve ever smelled in a perfume before. I love the combination of bay leaf and licorice, combined with the scents of fresh oranges and flowers. This description doesn’t do this incredible scent justice. I love the clean fresh scent of this fragrance. I received a sample of this perfume from a friend of mine who is always nice enough to give me tons of perfume and makeup samples from her job in the beauty industry. When I smelled this for the first time, I was a little taken back because this was such an original scent, at first, it didn’t even seem like it was a perfume. It smelled like some kind

of delicious orchard. I know for a fact that anytime I wear this perfume, I’m going to get compliments and comments. I recently purchased this perfume because I liked the sample so much, and I couldn’t wait to wear it to a luncheon meeting that I would be attending.

When my lunch meeting day arrived, I put on my perfume, but I didn’t put too much of it one, because I was afraid that the scent might be too strong for a lunch meeting. When I used this perfume from the sample that my friend had given me, I had only worn it in the evening, so I didn’t know how it would hold up during the day. Anyway, I used just a little of it and went to the ...

• restaurant. As soon as I sat down, one of my coworkers asked me what I was wearing. I told her it was called Aqua Allegoria. I didn’t tell her the whole name of the perfume, because actually, I didn’t even remember it! I did however remember Aqua Allegoria and that it was from Guerlain. The Guerlain name instills lots of memories because my mother who is from France wore Guerlain fragrances when we were growing up, and I even remember seeing the Guerlain name on perfumes on her dresser. I have used quite a few Guerlain products myself, and the name has been around for many years, and it’s a name that I trust for high quality and high performing products.

My daughter also loves this perfume.

Sometimes perfumes smell a little differently on her and the reason for this, I believe is that she only uses small amounts. She doesn’t like overpower strong scents, and this perfume is especially light and fresh smelling. Anyway, getting back to my luncheon, after I told my coworker what I was wearing, she immediately wrote the name down because she told me that she wanted to buy a bottle of it to wear to a family reunion that she would be attending. The reunion was going to be held outside, and she felt that it would be the perfect scent to wear to a casual outdoor get together. I love Aqua Allegoria Laurier-Reglisse by Guerlain and I highly recommend it to anyone who might like the combination of bay leaves, licorice, orange and flowers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562109843130530/k2311a0921/9.21.09