Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care Cough and Cold PM
  • There’s really something about Vicks, I love this medications company
  • In the middle of my colds dilemma, I encountered this Vicks Formula 44 reincarnation and I thought I’d try it, after reading about it in a flyer under my door
  • Therefore, I would recommend this cough remedy to anybody who cares enough to try it

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

There’s really something about Vicks, I love this medications company. I remember Formula 44 from childhood. It was my grandpa’s choice medication for cough. It was always in the medicine cabinet.

Plus, who can ever forget about Vicks candy or the Vicks vapor rub. These guys are all over the place, and are much a part of growing up. So when I saw the Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care line up recently at Shoppers Drug Mart’s store shelves’ I was tempted to try it. This happened late last year when for the second year in a row, Vancouver or for that matter the whole province of British Columbia in Canada, suffered from a bad case of winter.

Winters

were always mild on Vancouver and its province. Maybe it’s global warming to blame for the unpredictable onslaught of winter in this previous haven of mild winters in Canada. To cut the story short, I got myself a case of colds and cough that was quite uncharacteristic of me. It took about a month for it go away, but eventually I won.

In the middle of my colds dilemma, I encountered this Vicks Formula 44 reincarnation and I thought I’d try it, after reading about it in a flyer under my door. Browsing the label, I thought it was a nice gimmick. Custom Care sounds like having somebody from Vicks Customer Care take care of your cough for you,

• who ever invented this terminology is a genius. It got to me!

I even took the bottle with me to me to work. I would stuff it in my bag every morning, and it sat next to my desktop computer while I worked. Whenever the coughing reached an uncontrollable level, I would take a gulp of this Vicks formulation. Nobody bothered me about it at work. I guess everyone was happy to find me a responsible colds and sore throat sufferer, Vicks and all.

Well what do you know, eventually, the cold spell went away and I was feeling good as new once again. My other co-workers in the office weren’t quite as lucky. Even my manager

was still coughing so hard for a month or two, I could hear her even when she was far from where I was sitting.

Too bad, she didn’t take the queue from me, after all, didn’t I have my Vicks Custom Care bottle in front of me all the time? Therefore, I would recommend this cough remedy to anybody who cares enough to try it. It just takes a little time, but eventually, it cures the coughing away.

Besides, with the H1N1 scare all over the place, the quicker we get rid of our colds the better. The less we have them, the less the people are scared.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262109843030530/k2311a0921/9.21.09