Casino Rama in Orillia, Canada  » Casino  »
5899 Rama Road, Orillia, Ontario
  • Mostly, I’m just there to enjoy the trip’s scenery, the architecture, and to savor the peculiar yet interesting sights and sounds of the casino atmosphere
  • Unfortunately, I never had the chance to take advantage of this promotion, as for the most part I went to Casino Rama whenever I felt like it
  • It was my way of relaxing, as I found the scenic tour by bus so refreshing especially when it got closer to Barrie
  • Another thing I like so much about Casino Rama is the wide array of food choices, ranging from a full bar, to a sports bar, an express food counter, and of course, a buffet
  • There are many high-profile concerts going on here, too, so I suggest that you check it out often

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have been to Casino Rama only twice. What strikes me about it is that the grounds it sits on was actually an aboriginal Indian reserve or reserves. In fact, it is aboriginally owned and as such, offers a rich kind of architecture found in no other casino I’d been to, totem poles and all.

I am not really a career gambler, nor do I always gamble when I go to a casino. Mostly, I’m just there to enjoy the trip’s scenery, the architecture, and to savor the peculiar yet interesting sights and sounds of the casino atmosphere. I guess I can say I am just like my mom.

In fact, on two occasions I had been there,

all I did was to relax in the place and bask in its spaciousness; it’s very friendly staff, and have a meal or two. Casino Rama is very popular in the city of Toronto and its suburbs owing to its rather extensive marketing and promotion.

For example, from the suburb of Scarborough, Casino Rama offers a free bus return trip as well, free hotel accommodation, and dinner for any group of people. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to take advantage of this promotion, as for the most part I went to Casino Rama whenever I felt like it.

And that meant taking the long bus ride on my own. It was my way of relaxing, as I found ...

• the scenic tour by bus so refreshing especially when it got closer to Barrie. Another thing I like so much about Casino Rama is the wide array of food choices, ranging from a full bar, to a sports bar, an express food counter, and of course, a buffet. Tip: There are ten restaurants out here to choose from!

The entire casino complex is exactly 192,000 square feet with over 2,000 square feet of this area devoted to guest parking. With the casino’s sheer amount of restaurants, no casino in the province of British Columbia, can come close.

I would recommend Casino Rama to all my friends, and of course, the hardened gamblers who want to test their fortune in this casino

oasis. For all you married couples out there, the perfect arrangement is to have the man play in this casino, while the wife is enjoying the time of her life in the hotel’s luxurious spa facilities. And when they get tired of what they’re doing, they can always switch roles, can’t they?

There are many high-profile concerts going on here, too, so I suggest that you check it out often. You just never know which entertainer might drop by. And, since this casino is owned by aboriginal Indian tribes, you will be helping their cause by patronizing Casino Rama’s world-class facilities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482109843000530/k2311a0921/9.21.09