2001: A Space Odyssey movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • If you're looking for something exciting to watch, avoid it

• by Steve
      Whenever I read reviews about this Stanley Kubiak film, I keep hearing about how it’s a classic and how it changed the movie industry. Personally,

whenever I see this movie, I find it extremely dull and confusing. The music in the background is enough to lull you to sleep and the plot seems a little too much for me to swallow. Everything from the monkeys in the very beginning of the film to the destruction ...

• 2001: A Space Odyssey movie
      of Hal-9000 in the end was a disappointment. I’m only glad that Star Wars came out a few years later and saved the Science Fiction
      genra. If you want a history lesson in film making, by all means rent this movie, watch it and analyze it. If you’re looking for something exciting to watch, avoid it.

Andrew Leither says :

I’ve seen this movie “A Space Odyssey” I remember it as clear as day. It was a great movie for it’s time but maybe it was great for it’s time, but in our time of movies it probably would not fit in with the time and age but still a great movie and I loved review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11210884300931/k2311a0821/8.21.06