Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cookie Mix
  • I thought they were delicious, and if you like chocolate chip cookies(whether you're gluten free or not), I'm sure you'll love these

• by Ann

With many people recently jumping on the gluten-free bandwagon(myself included), there have been more gluten free options down the grocery aisles. If you’re gluten intolerent as well, you know that it’s not very easy to find foods that are gluten free and actually taste really good, especially if you’re just starting your gluten free lifestyle.

I tried a lot of the gluten free cookie mixes, but was very

unsuccessful at finding one that was satisfying.

I heard about Betty Crocker recently coming out with a few gluten free mixes.

I assumed the cookies would taste like the other ones I’ve made, but decided it wouldn’t hurt to try.

Surprisingly, they were delicious! Not just for being gluten free, but they were really good!! Even my boyfriend, who’s not gluten free, loved them! I’ve already made 3 ...

• boxes of them in the last two weeks! So just beware, they’re addictive! Especially if you’re a sweets junkie like me! The dough is a little crumbly when you mix it, so I use my hands to roll it, which makes it stick better.

You only mix a stick of butter, one egg, and a teaspoon of vanilla.

But make sure you don’t melt the butter, just soften

it.

And also, you mix the ingredients together first, then pour it in with mix.

I thought they were delicious, and if you like chocolate chip cookies(whether you’re gluten free or not), I’m sure you’ll love these! Betty Crocker also makes gluten free cake mix and brownies, but I haven’t tried them yet.

I just bought a box of the brownie mix and will let you know how they turn out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272109842960530/k2311a0921/9.21.09