Music 21 Plaza  » Entertainment  »
Jupiter St. Makati City, Philippine
  • Then someone will knock us if there's a problem
  • I highly recommend this videoke lounge to everyone
  • I will definitely save a day for to go back there

• by babybunny11

It is a place where you’ll truly enjoy your day singing. A 3-hour session is not enough catching up a list of songs. Still, I’ve got the chance to stay there.

Upon entering the videoke lounge I already felt the night life. It was decorated with posters of musicians,

the exterior design has bright and dark shapes coordinated well with the equipments. There is a disco ball glittering in silver. A 12-inch television and a microphone is also located in the center of the reception.

The interior design of the room we occupy was in a high mood,

• bright red. High-tech! When you choose songs, it is computerized in order. But I was annoyed whenever the song recorded skips and will played the next song. Then someone will knock us if there’s a problem. That was the only drawback I noticed. The hourly rate of the lounge
        was fair and cheap compared to others. Food was also available but we haven’t try any in the menu. We run out of time to eat.

I highly recommend this videoke lounge to everyone. I will definitely save a day for to go back there. Try it with your friends. You’ll never be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592009842901030/k2311a0920/9.20.09