Milano’s Italian Grille Spaghetti with Meatballs  » Food  »
  • The description was exactly how I like my spaghetti
  • Per the box, it serves 'about 2', but I found it perfect for one, or at least, perfect for one very hungry spaghetti and meatballs food lover

• by Orrymain

I’ve never had a Milano’s product before but when I was shopping this week, I saw it was on sale. One of the varieties was spaghetti and meatballs, which is my favorite food in all the world. I liked the professional look of the container. It was classic, colorful, and appealing. There was a picture of the spaghetti, topped by two huge meatballs and a rich tomato sauce. It lured me in immediately.

The description was exactly how I

like my spaghetti. The box says “Spaghetti and Meatballs — seasoned Italian style meatballs in a hearty tomato sauce with spaghetti pasta.” That’s me, through and through. So next I checked the preparation methods. My review readers know I’m big into convenience. Well, this was easy. There are two ways to prepare Milano’s Italian Grille Spaghetti with Meatballs. One is in the microwave, and the other method is boiling. I decided to give it a ...

• try.

I opted for the boiling method. The sauce and meatballs are in one pouch that you boil for 8 to 10 minutes. Then you remove it and put in the spaghetti pouch, boiling it for 2 to 3 minutes. After that, you eat. That’s certainly simple enough. Even I can handle this preparation method.

The food was delicious! The spaghetti was tender and fresh. The sauce was perfect, and the meatballs were as big and juicy as

they looked in the picture. I can’t wait to purchase this product again. I buy a lot of frozen food spaghetti meals and many of them are good, but this is the only one that really has that fresh tasting feel as if I’d made it from scratch myself.

Per the box, it serves ‘about 2′, but I found it perfect for one, or at least, perfect for one very hungry spaghetti and meatballs food lover! It’s a little pricey, but darn it’s good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272009842840730/k2311a0920/9.20.09