Dibs - Nestle Crunch, 140 Count bag  » Food  »
  • I did call the company and they are sending a coupon for a replacement bag, so I consider that an A+ in the customer service department
  • They are convenient, and they aren't messy at all

• by Orrymain

Back in the day, it was Bon Bons that reigned supreme in the ice cream bites department. Today Bon Bons has competition from Dreyer’s (also known as Edy’s) Dibs. Dibs come in three different varieties at the moment as well as different sizes. The variety I purchased was Nestle Crunch and the size I chose was the 140 count bag.

My most immediate response was to the bag the Dibs

came in. It was supposed to be resealable, but I couldn’t figure out how. I could feel a Ziplock-type liner inside, but at the same time, it was odd. When I could it open, I realized why. The locking strips were both on the same side. In other words, somehow the strip on the other side had never been affixed, so that it was all on one ...

• side. This meant to keep the Dibs fresh I had to put them in a regular Ziplock bag that I could seal. I did call the company and they are sending a coupon for a replacement bag, so I consider that an A+ in the customer service department.

Dibs - Nestle Crunch tastes great. It is a genuine merging of Dreyer’s vanilla ice cream with the chocolate and nuttiness of

a Nestle Crunch candy bar. It’s a winning combination. These bite size pieces are perfect. I just grab a couple and it gives me that satisfying treat. I can toss some into a bowl and enjoy them while watching television or whatever. They are convenient, and they aren’t messy at all.

About 26 pieces equals 340 calories. I may try some of the other varieties since I’m enjoying this package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272009842790630/k2311a0920/9.20.09