ChapStick Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • The other day I felt my lips drying and immediately reached for my ChapStick Lip Balm
  • While applying it, I suddenly realized I'd never done a review for this product

• by Orrymain

The other day I felt my lips drying and immediately reached for my ChapStick Lip Balm. I never go anywhere without it. While applying it, I suddenly realized I’d never done a review for this product. That amazed me. Somehow, this item had slipped through my review cracks, so I’m rectifying that now.

As I said, I don’t leave home without my ChapStick Lip Balm.

It stays in my purse, and that’s something I’ve done for decades. I find I need this product regularly, especially in the summertime. Where I spend most of my time, it gets very hot with many days over 100 degrees. The worst part is that in the area of my residence where I spend most of my time, it is very hot and dry. I ...

• no longer have a tree to shade my eastern exposure. As a result of this hot and dry situation, I have my fans on a lot, and I’m right in front of them. This leads to my lips getting chapped.

Quickly, though, I apply some ChapStick Lip Balm and it’s instant relief. Then there are times when I’m just hot and physically reacting to the heat or

my actions. I go outside and feel my lips take a southward turn. Again, I reach for my ChapStick.

ChapStick Lip Balm works for me. It soothes my lips and keeps them moist. Just like the product claims, it prevents and relieves chafed, chapped, and cracked lips. I’ve used this product often for these purposes, so can testify to its success. I highly recommend it.

ChapStick Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312009842650630/k2311a0920/9.20.09