Flora by Gucci perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the perfect blend of citrus, peony, rose, pink pepper, and sandalwood
  • I like the uniqueness of this very flowery scent
  • The next time I went shopping, I bought it
  • I know she liked the Flora because it was different
  • I highly recommend Flora by Gucci to anyone who loves a beautiful floral scent that is not overpowering and that enjoys the fresh scent of peony flower and rose

• by mom1

I love Flora by Gucci. I love the perfect blend of citrus, peony, rose, pink pepper, and sandalwood. I especially love the sandalwood because it reminds me of my high school days. I like the uniqueness of this very flowery scent. This scent is very soft and not overpowering. I must say that Flora by Gucci is one of my favorite perfumes lately. I first heard about Flora by Gucci when I received a sample of it when I purchased another fragrance. After smelling this sample, I knew that I wanted to buy a bottle of it.

The next time I went shopping, I bought it. This perfume cost $55.00, but it wasn’t as expensive as some other higher end perfumes, and because I love the smell of it, I really didn’t mind. I couldn’t wait to put the perfume on when I got home, because I was having some friends over, and one of them works in the perfume industry. We always like to compare fragrances, and we like to keep each other informed on our latest perfume finds. I just knew that she would love my Flora by Gucci.

When my company came ...

• over, I knew the first thing my friend would ask me was what perfume I was wearing. When I told her that it was Flora by Gucci, she said that it smelled so good, and it was not a very common smelling perfume and she liked that. She likes different scents and not your everyday run of the mill fragrance. I know she liked the Flora because it was different. I’ve said it before - I don’t come across too many perfumes that contain peonies in it, and when I do find one that smells like peonies, like
        this one, I tend to stick with it. This perfume has lots of staying power, so I don’t feel like I need to keep spraying it on throughout the day.

I highly recommend Flora by Gucci to anyone who loves a beautiful floral scent that is not overpowering and that enjoys the fresh scent of peony flower and rose. The hints of sandalwood give this perfume a beautiful lasting fragrance. If you enjoy these scents and don’t mind paying $52.00 for the 1 ounce eau de toilette spray, then Flora perfume by Gucci just might be what you’re looking for.

Flora by Gucci perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562009842570630/k2311a0920/9.20.09