Equate: Flushable All Purpose Wipes
  • I know this because a friend of mine encountered trouble after flushing these wipes for a couple of months
  • They clogged up her pipes and she had to spend money to remedy the problem
  • Remember though, although these things can supposedly be flushed, I most certainly would not recommend it

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Flushable All Purpose Wipes should not, I repeat should not, be flushed down a toilet. The reason is simple: they do not dissolve or break-up easily.

I know this because a friend of mine encountered trouble after flushing these wipes for a couple of months.

They clogged up her pipes and she had to spend money

to remedy the problem.

At the time, I would use these on occasion, but never for anything in the bathroom, so I would just toss one in the garbage can when I was finished with it.

These wipes can be handy if you do not have any water or soap around and your hands are sticky or ...

• have something on them that you would like to wipe off.

For that, they work just fine and can help me to save my napkins and towels here and there.

One-hundred and eighty wipes come in a package and one package has been lasting me for months and months now.

The everyday low price of a package

of these wipes at Walmart since it is a Walmart brand makes for a great value that easily surpasses that of which the competition has to offer.

The name brand wipes are more and the value just is not as good as a result.

Remember though, although these things can supposedly be flushed, I most certainly would not recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342009842420630/k2311a0920/9.20.09