Star Trek: Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2010 Wall Calendar  » Other  »
2.0
  • Come the 2011 edition, I think I will wait and hear from others before I purchase the next edition because despite all the unique-created and gorgeous art found in these calendars, unless there is a greater degree of variety, I might just pass up the 2011 calendar

• by GenesisOne

Star Trek: Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2010 Wall Calendar is one that I am not too pleased with. The reason I am not too pleased with it is because it does not offer a very good variety of ships to look at.

Basically, much of the calendar is dedicated to the

NCC-1701 and NCC-1701 A refit.

The ship is perhaps the most beautiful ship ever designed, but this is not supposed to be a calendar of the original Constitution class Enterprise and nothing more.

Where is the Voyager? What about the Enterprise E? Why are they totally ignored? Page after page is dedicated to ...

• the Enterprise from the original series and the first six movies.

The rendered shots are gorgeous, but I was hoping for some variety.

This calendar is titled “Ships of the Line” after all.

If you are a fan of the first Star Trek series and the first six movies, you will likely love

this calendar because it prominently features the Constitution class Enterprise.

Come the 2011 edition, I think I will wait and hear from others before I purchase the next edition because despite all the unique-created and gorgeous art found in these calendars, unless there is a greater degree of variety, I might just pass up the 2011 calendar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122009842380630/k2311a0920/9.20.09