Cepacol Lozenges Original Flavor  » Medicine  »
  • I noticed that a Cepacol dosage tends to numb your throat, and I was right, it does have a mild analgesic and anesthetic content
  • I would therefore recommend Cepacol to anybody who has a nagging cough or sore throat

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

How can I ever forget Cepacol cough drops or lozenges, they cured my cough and soar throat. Just recently, I had this nasty cold, which just wouldn’t go away. I’ve tried everything. I’d even overdosed on vitamin C.

With the vitamin C infusion, I could feel that I was getting

better. But every now then, my throat would go itching, and before long, I would be coughing, especially when it got late in the night.

My new roommate got wind of it, and could possibly be getting annoyed with my coughing episodes. So one day, he handed me a strip of ...

• Cepacol cough drops, and the rest is history.

It only took 5 Cepacol lozenges of the original flavor to stifle my coughing and sore throat once and for all. I asked my best friend why it was so effective, and he said that Cepacol had superior bacteria-killing properties.

I noticed that a Cepacol

dosage tends to numb your throat, and I was right, it does have a mild analgesic and anesthetic content. What a relief!

I would therefore recommend Cepacol to anybody who has a nagging cough or sore throat. It really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262009842170530/k2311a0920/9.20.09