Safeway Select Calcium Specialty Supplement 500 mg
  • The human body definitely needs adequate calcium supplementation since it keeps our bones and joints strong
  • Unfortunately, I later on caught up with lactose intolerance, so taking any amount of milk causes rather serious stomach and intestinal problems for me, like hyper acidity or diarrhea
  • Hence, if I wish to boost my body’s calcium content, the easy way is to take a strong calcium supplement like this one I found at Safeway one day
  • It contains 60 delicious soft chews with Swiss milk chocolate flavor, which, surprisingly does not cause my lactose intolerance to act up

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The human body definitely needs adequate calcium supplementation since it keeps our bones and joints strong. Without it, especially for aging individuals, it can result in osteoporosis. In simplest terms, our teeth, bones, and joints can get brittle and can break easily without enough calcium supply.

My mother hammered this fact in my head a long time ago, and it has stuck ever since.

Unfortunately, I later on caught up with lactose intolerance, so taking any amount of milk causes rather serious stomach and intestinal problems for me, like hyper acidity or diarrhea.

Hence, if I wish to boost my body’s calcium content, the easy way is to take a strong calcium supplement like this one I found at Safeway one day.

It contains 60 delicious soft chews with Swiss milk chocolate ...

• flavor, which, surprisingly does not cause my lactose intolerance to act up. Each soft chew contains 500 mg of calcium. It even has Vitamin D and K, which are definitely an added bonus.

You might say why don’t I just eat plenty of fish or sea foods to boost my body’s calcium content, and I have to say you’re right. Unfortunately, I can’t always

be eating fish everyday, so there.

And I guess the reason my lactose intolerance does not set in when I take this calcium supplementation is because each soft chew probably contains very little lactose if ever. Nonetheless, it makes a tasty, small piece of after-meal dessert for a diet conscious individual like myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341909841991030/k2311a0919/9.19.09