Life Spectrum Forte Vitamin Supplement  » Health  »
  • The only major drawback is one capsule’s vitamin C content is only 90 grams, and I know that the body needs an average of 1,000 mg in order to boost natural immunity against diseases
  • I would recommend it to everybody since it’s definitely one of my health secrets, one that really works
  • This is definitely one distinct advantage of this formulation

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

The Life Spectrum Forte Vitamin Supplement has become a regular staple of my diet. I have been taking it daily for the past three years. Honestly, no other vitamin supplement does the trick for me.

The only major drawback is one capsule’s vitamin C content is only 90 grams, and I know that the body needs an average of 1,000 mg in order to boost natural immunity against diseases.

Anyhow, a capsule of Life Spectrum Forte is a

powerhouse of vitamins and minerals the body needs to be strong. For example, each capsule contains 4,000 IU of vitamin A and 50 IU of vitamin E.

It also contains calcium, phosphorous, iron, potassium and all the mineral goodies I have come to expect from the ideal multivitamin capsule. Its orange color is particularly appealing to me, including its clean, compact plastic can packaging.

• one that really works. Of course, I still eat as much vegetables and fruits whenever I can. I know, however, that we cannot possibly derive all our vitamin needs from the foods that we eat on a daily basis.

I also notice that I get easily drowsy or tired whenever I miss my daily dosage of this multivitamin. Each small plastic container contains about 130 capsules, which should last me for 130 days. This is

definitely one distinct advantage of this formulation. I don’t need to take two, three or four capsules, one is already enough to last the whole day.

This means less work for my kidneys since I know that anytime we take more tablets or capsules, these organs of the body have to work overtime. It’s about the same pressure drinking alcohol exerts on our vital organs.

sym says :

i have started this tab just now i m 32 years old female can u please let me know if this one tab is enough or do i need to take extra calcium tablet with it

Jennifer Davis says :

One tablet is just fine and no you don’t need to take extra calcium unless you know that you are calcium deficient. Even then it would be wise to consult a doctor. I would suggest just staying with one tab for now since you have just started the product that way you can see how it will effect you. If after a few weeks you don’t notice an improvement in your over all state of health than you can either switch multivitamins or take another tablet.

Hope this helps.

Richie Mogwai adds :

I agree, I never overdose on any vitamin or medication, you just can never tell what the cons quences could be.

Galega says :

The ideal dose is one tablet a day. In no circumstances, you should cross this limit. Taking two tablets may not cause a problem in the short run, but if you continue to take it for extended period of time then there will be some problem. Taking Calcium supplement or not should be your decision based on the specific needs. Is there any lab report of yours which show that you have Calcium deficiency? If yes, then you can take. Otherwise, consider eating Calcium rich fruits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341909841981030/k2311a0919/9.19.09