R and L Health Vitamin C Supplement  » Health  »
  • So what I think happened was that my immune system got weakened over time, resulting in my body catching a cold with a bad cough eventually
  • It had 60 capsules and cost only Canadian $5.49
  • This is definitely the role that vitamin C plays in the human immune system
  • The label recommended only one tablet a day, but I know how vitamin C works
  • I would recommend it to everybody, especially to someone who’s trying to stifle a cough in the street

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have to give credit to R&L Health Vitamin C for helping me get out of a worsening cold situation. For about a six-month spread, I had been relying entirely on my Life Spectrum Forte multivitamin, which only gave me 90 mg of vitamin C.

So what I think happened was that my immune system got weakened over time, resulting in my body catching a cold with a bad cough eventually. I knew this was the case because I rarely if ever catch a cold.

For another, there was this

nagging swine flu scare that made me and my friends worry when any one us started coughing. So one night, after taking my dinner at McDonald’s, I hurriedly dropped by the 7-Eleven store to get a vitamin C supplement and this was what I got. It had 60 capsules and cost only Canadian $5.49.

It said it was yeast free, which was another good thing going for it. The label further reads “supports immune system, antioxidant” which I already knew of course. This is definitely the role ...

• that vitamin C plays in the human immune system.

I would take two tablets per day which was about 1,000 mg, and soon enough, my colds and coughing retired as my strong immune system took over the helm once more. The label recommended only one tablet a day, but I know how vitamin C works.

This vitamin is water soluble, so any excess amount just gets flushed out naturally by the human body. If this were vitamin A or E, it would be another matter altogether.

Once I knew I

was fully recovered, I resumed a vitamin C intake of one tablet a day. So far, so good, this vitamin C supplement really works for me. I would recommend it to everybody, especially to someone who’s trying to stifle a cough in the street.

It helps to wash our hands before we eat, but the body does need direct vitamin C intervention to boost its immune system. After all, fruits and vegetables aren’t always handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341909841911030/k2311a0919/9.19.09