Equate: Lozenges Zinc All Natural Cherry Cough & Cold  » Medicine  »
  • As for the cherry flavor, it is fairly authentic and good, although obviously the cherry flavor is only there to make the medicine tolerable, so I certainly would not say or expect the cherry flavor to be delicious
  • If having a cold is a real drag for you and it just seems to make your life miserable like it does mine, I highly recommend that you give this product a try

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Lozenges Zinc All Natural Cherry Cough & Cold work well in helping to cut short the time period in which I have a cold. Not only do my colds leave me sooner, but also, taking this medicine in fact helps to reduce the severity of my colds as well.

This means that I feel better even when I am still dealing

with a cold.

This medicine helps to curtail and soothing coughing, congestion, sneezing as well as sore throat and a few other things as well.

What I also like is that this stuff will not put me to sleep or make me feel drowsy.

Plus, what can be easier than taking a lozenge? It sure is preferable to drinking down something! As ...

• for the cherry flavor, it is fairly authentic and good, although obviously the cherry flavor is only there to make the medicine tolerable, so I certainly would not say or expect the cherry flavor to be delicious.

recommend that you give this product a try.

It really works and it is clinically proven to work.

It comes a lower price than the name brand products that strive to provide the same relief.

I always have a package of these lozenges in my house and I suspect others do as well because it is simply a product that works and it works very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261909841790930/k2311a0919/9.19.09