Equate: Facial Cleansing Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Facial Cleansing Towelettes is something that I tried in the hopes that it would help me to reduce my acne problem
  • Being Walmart's brand, they were cheap after all, so I figured I would not be wasting too much money if I ended up being disappointed

• by GenesisOne

Equate: Facial Cleansing Towelettes is something that I tried in the hopes that it would help me to reduce my acne problem. These towelettes are, among other things, designed to remove dirt from skin.

Dirt and oil can lead to acne and blackheads,

so I figured I would give these a try.

Being Walmart’s brand, they were cheap after all, so I figured I would not be wasting too much money if I ended up being disappointed.

Well, unfortunately I was disappointed.

Although these towelettes are advertised as being a part of total skin care, they did not seem to provide improvement or relief for me.

I followed the directions for proper use, but after I finished a pack, I did not notice any noticeable improvement in the appearance ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909841740930/k2311a0919/9.19.09