McDonald’s McGriddle (Bacon, Egg & Cheese)  » Food  »
2.0
  • The maple syrup filled pancakes are quite delicious though
  • It is amazing the difference having bacon instead of sausage makes in impacting the quality of the McGriddle
  • For me, the sausage is essential to making the sandwich really appetizing even though I really love the egg and syrup filled pancakes as well
  • Even if you are someone that really likes bacon, I would not recommend this breakfast sandwich to you because the bacon is just not all that good
  • I will most definitely stick with the sausage, egg and cheese variety McGriddle

• by GenesisOne

The McDonald’s McGriddle with bacon, egg and cheese is not a McGriddle variety that I find very tasty. The reason is the bacon that McDonald’s uses is not all that flavorful or large.

They typically put two thin strips of either undercooked or overcooked bacon on the sandwich, and even when the bacon is cooked

properly, it still does not have a very good flavor.

I suppose I just do not care for the bacon that McDonald’s uses.

The square egg is thick and tasty though.

The American cheese does not contribute much to the flavor of the sandwich.

The maple syrup filled pancakes are quite delicious though! It is ...

• amazing the difference having bacon instead of sausage makes in impacting the quality of the McGriddle.

For me, the sausage is essential to making the sandwich really appetizing even though I really love the egg and syrup filled pancakes as well.

Even if you are someone that really likes bacon, I would not recommend this

breakfast sandwich to you because the bacon is just not all that good.

I am not a bacon eater, but I do eat it enough for breakfast to know what quality bacon tastes like, and this is not what I call quality bacon! I will most definitely stick with the sausage, egg and cheese variety McGriddle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271909841730930/k2311a0919/9.19.09