McDonald’s McGriddle (Sausage, Egg & Cheese)  » Food  »
  • The McDonald's McGriddle is, quite simply, incredibly delicious
  • If you are looking for a great tasting breakfast sandwich and love sausage, I highly recommend that you give the sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle a try

• by GenesisOne

The McDonald’s McGriddle is, quite simply, incredibly delicious. It is perhaps one of the most tasty and satisfying things that I can have for breakfast.

Of course, I cannot have it as often as I would really, really like to because the calorie count of just one McGriddle is positively atrocious.

This is most certainly not something that you want to subject your body too all that regularly, regardless of

how delicious it is! The sausage, egg and cheese variant is my favorite of the McGriddle line and really the only one that I will purchase.

I have tried the others, but the others simply are not as tasty.

The sausage is in the form of a patty and it has a good flavor to it.

The egg used is really thick and good! It is sort of in the ...

• shape of a square, which is odd, but hey, it tastes good, so what do I care what shape it is in! Then there is the cheese.

There is a slice of American cheese on the sandwich.

That part I could probably do without, but it does not bother me.

The pancake top and bottom contain pockets of delicious maple syrup.

The maple syrup filled pancakes, the sausage and the

egg all come together to make for a scrumptious sandwich creation! My only wish is that the sandwich was a little larger.

Still, if I get the combo that comes with a hash brown and a drink, I end up feeling fairly full and satisfied.

If you are looking for a great tasting breakfast sandwich and love sausage, I highly recommend that you give the sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271909841720930/k2311a0919/9.19.09