Smashbox Tokidoki Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion
  • I combine it with my foundation if I like to have that dewy, luminiscent look
  • It comes in a very convenient upside down tube which I really like because it is easier for me to just squeeze and apply
  • I love the way it could be easily blended with other make-ups

• by emeyardyey

I have bought Smashbox Tokidoki Luminizing lotion from eBay and I have been using it for a while. This is an all around make-up product which can be combined with other products. I combine it with my foundation if I like to have that dewy, luminiscent look. I use it as an eyeshadow

base for that extra sheen. I also put it to highlight my cheekbones, collarbone and shoulders. I also use this to highlight my brow bone to accentuate my perfect arches.

The product is a light yellow fluid make-up with a pearly iridescent pink glow. It comes in a very convenient upside down ...

• tube which I really like because it is easier for me to just squeeze and apply. I also love its light powdery, floral scent.

I love the way it could be easily blended with other make-ups. A little amount is enough for me so I find the price reasonable for this product. My friends

asked me the first time I used this product because they said I was glowing. They asked me what my foundation is. I have lots of foundation and Smashbox artificial light makes all my make-up special.

The light-reflecting particles also makes my skin look healthier and smoother. I love the way it accents my features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909841670930/k2311a0919/9.19.09