Victoria’s Secret Naughty Little Me Blushing Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I prefer natural looking blush and not that overrated red cheek look
  • I bought it from eBay and I have been using it for 3 months already
  • The packaging is also clever because it is in a plastic twist up barrel (much like a lipstick package) and is very convenient for that fast touch ups when I am in a hurry
  • That is what I love whenever I use this blush, which I also use as a lip tint

• by emeyardyey

I am a big fan of blush make-up. I never leave home without that right amount of flush in the cheeks which makes me look young and fresh. However, I prefer natural looking blush and not that overrated red cheek look.

I have tried a lot of blushes before but I am now using Victoria’s Secret Naughty little me blushing stick. I bought

it from eBay and I have been using it for 3 months already. And I have only consumed a little amount because it is long lasting and a little amount is enough.

This blush comes in a solid gel form that melts into my skin upon contact. The packaging is also clever because it is in a plastic twist up barrel (much like ...

• a lipstick package) and is very convenient for that fast touch ups when I am in a hurry.

This gel blush blends well and looks like a very natural blush which has a cheek tint effect. However, it leaves a dewy moist look so for those who doesn’t want that effect, this is not the blush for you. But you could brush a

bit of loose powder on top like I do.

This blush has a bit of raspberry scent coupled with mint and you could feel a cooling sensation when you apply it. That is what I love whenever I use this blush, which I also use as a lip tint. My boyfriend loves the way it tingles whenever we kiss.

I definitely love this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909841660930/k2311a0919/9.19.09