Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Mineral Foundation
  • They said mineral make-up is the best nowadays because the ingredients are natural and are good to the skin
  • I bought it from eBay in a 5g sample sifter jar
  • I was definitely satisfied from buying this foundation because aside from the thought that my skin is nourished by minerals, it gives me the perfect coverage and it matches my skin tone well without looking very artificial
  • I highly recommend this foundation, most especially for those who have sensitive skin and those who love natural stuff

• by emeyardyey

With the advent of mineral make-up, a lot of people nowadays are switching to the natural side. They said mineral make-up is the best nowadays because the ingredients are natural and are good to the skin. So I asked myself, what’s stopping me to try them?

Well, no one is stopping me. So I tried Bare Escentuals bare minerals foundation. I bought

it from eBay in a 5g sample sifter jar. I was kinda apprehensive at first because the price is high for a very minute amount of powdery foundation. Plus, I have to buy a foundation brush too.

The mineral foundation doesn’t have a scent which doesn’t really bother me that much since fragrance ingredients could cause skin irritation. I tried it on ...

• using a foundation brush and I was amazed at how a very small amount of this powder could cover my entire face. It also has good coverage and made my skin look evenly toned. It also gives this youthful glow appearance.

gives me the perfect coverage and it matches my skin tone well without looking very artificial.

Overall, this foundation looks natural and gorgeous on me and I really like it very much. I will also try their other products and review them as well. I highly recommend this foundation, most especially for those who have sensitive skin and those who love natural stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909841610930/k2311a0919/9.19.09