Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover
  • I got pretty upset about that but not just because it was really really embarrassing but because i bought two of these garbage containers

• by stephanie

Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover, ok so i’m not a fan of pain but having a little hair on my upper lip is not something i want to have or any female for that matter. So i figured well bleaching facial hair is not gonna get rid of it so i used this cream hair remover. UM, really bad decision.

i used it and did exactly what it said and

it did not remove a single piece of hair. All it left was a dark red color that was really noticeable.

I got pretty upset about that but not just because it was really really embarrassing but because i bought two of these garbage containers. on top of that, it smells terrible.

Another time actually twice i was stupid enough to keep using this stuff. I just didn’t want to ...

• waste my money and so when i used it, apparently the cream decided that it doesn’t like to remove facial hair….

it likes to remove skin. It removed a top layer of my skin which made me bleed.

It stung so bad. It looked like i shaved and cut myself.

People even asked me if i did and said that i shouldn’t do that. Even if they didn’t say anything they

gave me “looks”.

they were just like “what the heck happened to your face??” after all of this the cut ended up giving me a scab that lasted 1 1/2 weeks :(. Then my hair ended up becoming thicker and very noticeable.

So basically don’t buy this because you’ll be wasting your money and you’ll just be paying to screw up your face. There’s nothing good i can say about this

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311909841580930/k2311a0919/9.19.09