Melatonin For A Sleep Aid
  • I found out about the supplement Melatonin after browsing the Web on sleep problems and decided to give it a try
  • I would recommend Melatonin to anyone that wants a safe non-addicting aid to not only get to sleep but to stay asleep with no after effects

• by JerryEl

I found out about the supplement Melatonin after browsing the Web on sleep problems and decided to give it a try. First I tried taking 3 mg tablets and it helped some but not a lot so I increased it to 2 tablets (6 mg) and WoW! it worked great the first night.

I’m not a big

proponent of any kind of drugs or supplements and never take anything but aspirin for headaches and backaches and daily vitamins w/minerals since I don’t eat a balanced diet. So I had my doubts about Melatonin. When I ran out my daughter bought a different brand that had 300 mcg tablets instead of 3 mg ...

• and they are not working at all. I don’t know why “Sundown,” the mfg., is producing 300 mcg tablets since they also make 3 mg ones. It is my understanding that one miiligram is equal to 1000 micrograms so for 6 mg I would have to take 20 of the 300 mcg tablets. Something
        doesn’t add up so I’m going back to the 3 mg tablets.

I would recommend Melatonin to anyone that wants a safe non-addicting aid to not only get to sleep but to stay asleep with no after effects. My overall health has improved since I’ve been taking this supplement and no longer feel worn out from sleep deprivation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261909841560930/k2311a0919/9.19.09