Wizard Optical  » Business  »
0.5
Halifax, NS, Canada
  • I did not get any call for 2 days so I went to ask, she said she had found a frame but it would cost me $60 for replacement

• by RK

In Feb 2009, i got prescription glasses made from Wizard Opticals. The frame broke in Sep 2009. The receipt said frames have 2 years replacement warranty and a new pair is replaced without any charge.

I took the glasses for replacement, Tracey the owner and the person attending informed me that she will have to look for if they had a frame to fit the glasses and would give me a call in
      a couple of days. I did not get any call for 2 days so I went to ask, she said she had found a frame but it would cost me $60 for replacement.

I asked her about the warranty, she said replacement don’t have any warranty, only originals have warranty. I asked her then why was she charging me for the replacement when I had brought a broken original frame.

On that she ...

• suddenly got very upset and said that i was arguing with her and was bullying around. She wanted me to pay for a service that was supposed to be covered under warranty without saying a word.

When I started towards the door, she started shouting asking me to get out of the door. She treated me like a beggar when I had fully paid for the service.

This place is full of rude people who do not believe in customer service. Wizard Opticals do not stand behind their advertised costs and the warranties they write on their receipts.

All optical places have at least one year warranty on their frames and fis the frames atleast for the first time without any extra costs. This is a place to be avoided at all costs.

I do not feel anyone deserves the kind of tratment i got from there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411909841540930/k2311a0919/9.19.09