Johnsons Baby Powder Original
  • Anywhere we go we always carry Johnsons baby powder original scent in our bags, I myself is also using it, this our way of refreshing ourselves especially nowadays that its too hot anywhere you go

• by Reigne

I am a mom of two,one is 4 years old and 1 year old. I have no other choice of baby powder but this original one. They’ve been launching a lot of scents but i truly appreciate and love the original scents.

It gives my kids the right pleasure of smoothnees and scents just the way we like it. After taking a bath

i spread the Johnson Baby Poweder original to thier body and faces.

And it smell so good. And it gives them a whole lot of comfort too.

My 4 years old daughter is so playful when she went home after playing, i always rub a the Johnson Baby powder original to her body after wiping the sweat all over her body and face.

• And it turn her to look fresh and looks like she just took a bath.

The scents last longer and it really give them the right freshness they truly deserve. Anywhere we go we always carry Johnsons baby powder original scent in our bags, I myself is also using it, this our way of refreshing ourselves especially nowadays that its too hot anywhere you

go.

This Johnson Baby powder original really soothes your skin and give you so much freshness you look for a product. Not only that it also give you protection and helps prevent frickles too.

I’ve tried some but i always look for this one. No one can ever compare for the Original Johnson Baby powder.

It has been proven to so many mom like me.

Johnsons Baby Powder Original

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809841450930/k2311a0918/9.18.09