Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 Laptop Computer
  • I found the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 for $329.99 at Best Buy
  • There are buttons at the top of the keyboard for muting the sound and for controlling DVDs, which I find very convenient
  • If you need a good, basic laptop without paying high prices, I highly recommend the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955

• by KrisB

The laptop I was using started having problems, and finally the keyboard broke. I needed a new one quickly, but did not have much to spend. I found the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 for $329.

99 at Best Buy. This computer has a 2.

2 GHZ Intel Celeron processor, a 15. 4″ screen, 2 GB of memory, and a

160 GB hard drive.

The specifications of this laptop are not at the top of what is available, but it has plenty of space and speed and is a good deal for the price. It was simple to set up, and has not given me any problems at all.

It has built-in wireless networking capabilities,

• and easily connected to the home network that I already had set up. It has Windows Vista Basic, which I have adapted to quickly.

The computer itself is lightweight, and the mouse and keyboard are very comfortable and easy to use. There are buttons at the top of the keyboard for muting the sound and

for controlling DVDs, which I find very convenient.

It has a CD/DVD drive, three USB ports, microphone and headphone jacks, and a phone jack. The screen is bright and easy to see.

I am very happy with this laptop. If you need a good, basic laptop without paying high prices, I highly recommend the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631809841420930/k2311a0918/9.18.09