Anastashing Lash Lifting mascara
  • I bought Anastasia lash lifting mascara from sephora a while back
  • Overall it is a good product and I recommend buying this mascara
  • I like the black that this mascara comes in, it's a very dark black
  • I love how this mascara is easy to use, and how it looks on my eye lashes

• by Brooke

I bought Anastasia lash lifting mascara from sephora a while back. Overall it is a good product and I recommend buying this mascara.

My favorite part about this product is the brush that you use to apply the mascara.

The brush makes sure you get your mascara on every eye lash.

I like

the black that this mascara comes in, it’s a very dark black.

This mascara is long lasting, easy to apply, and clump free.

This mascara made my eye lashes look longer.

This is the very first mascara I have ever found for it to make my eye lashes look a noticeable amount of ...

• length longer.

I love how this mascara is easy to use, and how it looks on my eye lashes.

I can use Anastasia lash lifting mascara on my top eye lashes and bottom eye lashes.

My only complaint is that it tends to flake up sometimes.

Sephora only offers this mascara in black

which is fine with me because it is the only color that I use on my eye lashes.

Overall I would recommend this mascara but I wouldn’t pay over twelve dollars for this mascara.

While it is good quality I have used better mascara’s.

Overall I highly recommend this mascara for anyone looking for longer lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809841390930/k2311a0918/9.18.09