Wii sports  » Games  »
  • I enjoy playing all of the sports on this game except for golf
  • Bowling is overall a good sport to play but can become boring quickly
  • I think Wii sports is a very good game, good quality and worth buying

• by Brooke

Wii sports is a game for the gaming system Wii. I enjoy playing all of the sports on this game except for golf. Wii sports has tennis, baseball, golf, boxing, and bowling.

My favorite sports to play are tennis and boxing. The boxing is really a work out because it is like you are really boxing, you have to move your body and

arms just as if you were boxing in a boxing match.

I enjoy tennis because it is fun and challenging but not to hard. Bowling is overall a good sport to play but can become boring quickly.

I do enjoy bowling because it is somewhat relaxing to play. The golf is just boring and too hard to play.

I play all of the ...

• sports except for golf. I have had this game for a while now and I still enjoy playing Wii sports.

Every now and then when I feel like playing tennis I will play Wii sports. Some of the games I have tried are fun for about a week and then afterwards they start to be a little boring.

Wii sports is still fun

to play, exciting, a small work out and a good variety of sports. The baseball is fun to play but when you are the batter a lot of your balls go to foul or another player catches the ball and you get out.

Overall I highly recommend Wii sports. I think Wii sports is a very good game, good quality and worth buying.

Wii sports

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281809841380930/k2311a0918/9.18.09