Warcraft 3
  • I especially enjoyed it because the game makes you think about your plans of actions and what needs to be done to complete the objectives
  • In my opinion, cutsom game mode is way better because players around the world make their own custom games which they creat with their WC3 world editor

• by Zerric114

Are you like me who craved a warcraft game that didn’t require you to pay $15 a month? Well if you are, try playing warcraft 3. Its my favorite CD-Rom/online computer game. Like other strategy games, warcraft 3 has a campaign mode that has a great story line and gameplay. I especially enjoyed it because

the game makes you think about your plans of actions and what needs to be done to complete the objectives.

Warcraft 3 also has an online mode, known as “Battle.Net”. Its where you can play other people in the actual gameplay mode or custom gampeplay mode. In my opinion, cutsom game mode is way better because players around ...

• the world make their own custom games which they creat with their WC3 world editor. My favorite custom games are Island Defence, Undead Assault 2, and Naruto 3rd Shinobi wars. These specific games are really popular and played by almost all the players.

Like I said earlier in my view about the campaign mode, I’m going to talk

more about it. Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos campaign mode is consisted of 4 parts, the humans, orcs, elves and undead. The game gradually gets harder as you progress…but what game isn’t! Explaining the actual campaign in depth would be a pain so why not try playing it and SEE how fun it is. I’m not hinting anything…FUN!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281809841360930/k2311a0918/9.18.09