Rayman raving rabbids game  » Games  »
  • I enjoy playing by myself more than with others because it tends to be boring watching someone else play
  • I enjoy Rayman raving rabbids because each level is unique and different
  • So I like the uniqueness, different challenges, and how much fun this game is
  • I highly recommend Rayman raving rabbids, it's worth the money and fun to play

• by Brooke

Rayman raving is a game for the wii system. I have played this game a couple of times at my friends house and recently have borrowed it.

Overall Rayman raving is a exciting, fun, enjoyable game to play.

I enjoy playing by myself more than with others because it

tends to be boring watching someone else play.

There are tons of different levels and activities that you have to complete on this game in order to go to the next level.

You can choose which activities you do in which order before going on to the next level.

I enjoy ...

• Rayman raving because each level is unique and different.

Some of the levels and activities are really hard to pass and some are just easy but enjoyable to play.

So I like the uniqueness, different challenges, and how much fun this game is.

Each character has something different to do

with rabbits, such has throwing plungers at rabbits, or filling up their masks with orange juice.

Rayman Raving Rabbids is an enjoyable, exciting, game to play by yourself or with a friend.

I highly recommend Rayman raving , it’s worth the money and fun to play.

I highly recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281809841350930/k2311a0918/9.18.09